Who We Are:
FFB is an award-winning, single-branch bank that originated in Fresno, CA. Since its opening in 2005, FFB’s mission has been to provide customers with 1st class banking services. At FFB, we understand that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we strive to provide each customer with a carefully crafted banking solution that is tailored to their individual needs. It's with this customer-first mentality that FFB has become one of the leading community banks in the nation.
Despite being headquartered in Fresno, CA, members of the FFB team come from all over the country! Since we believe that people are our greatest asset, we are always seeking ambitious, passionate candidates who share FFB’s goals and values regardless of where they live. If you feel that you could be a great addition to our team, then we encourage you to reach out and apply!
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- Voted Best Bank by Best of Central California People's Choice 2022
- Rated the #10 Community Bank in the Nation
- Ranked #6 on American Banker’s Top Publicly Traded Community Banks List 2022
What You Should Expect While Working at FFB:
- Company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- A friendly, close-Knit work culture that encourages growth
- Opportunities to Participate in Community Networking Events
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Job Posting & Referral Program
FFB prides itself on its core values of Teamwork, Relationship, Authenticity, and Commitment (TRAC). We expect that our team members will reflect these values in the workplace in various ways:
- Teamwork – We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win together.
- Relationship – We are trustworthy, transparent, and respectful.
- Authentic – We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
- Commitment – We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a sense of urgency.
Employment with FFB will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
If you’re looking to impact the growth and direction of the payments’ business within FFB, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding. This position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, excellent communication, and time management skills as well as the acumen to plan and achieve aggressive financial goals.
The Partner Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting existing Merchant Service business relationships through innovation and engagement. This position will collaborate and partner closely with the FFB’s acquiring payment partners and direct referring partners to foster meaningful relationships and drive project implementation to increase revenue acquired via payment processing volume and other banking services. This position will work with internal teams to document, drive and implement these opportunities.
- Perform as the main point of contact for all partner operations and partner enablement, including all operational aspects of the FFB payments team in support of exceeding established sales quota goals.
- Lead project-management and on-time delivery of new partner implementations, projects, customer support escalations for clients, business partners and vendors.
- Provide Merchant Services reporting and modeling, including reporting needs related to quarterly partner business reviews.
- Providing day-to-day business support, maintaining oversight, and supporting business activities as they relate to acquiring and/or processing partners.
- Manage and service high value client and partner relationships.
- Foster an environment that enables the payments team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality.
- Participate in various bank and community functions and activities to promote the bank’s positive image and FFB payments department.
- Understand and support bank philosophy, personnel policies, products, and campaigns to staff and public.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of bank procedures and all banking regulations (such as Reg CC, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg E, Consumer Protection Regulations, etc.) as they pertain to the performance of your job.
- Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work ethically and with integrity; uphold organizational values; accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; support the Bank’s goals and values; benefit the bank through outside activities.
- Assure compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations, and adhere to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- 3 years of job-related experience with emphasis on merchant processing solutions and technologies as it relates to merchant ISOs and Third-Party Payment Processors.
- Strong knowledge of payment processor, ACH, and Card Network rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience preferred.
- 5 years of customer service experience required. Experience in merchant services area preferred.
- Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Advanced skills in personal computer operation, banking software, word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell and explain the features and functionality of products and services with confidence to staff and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment, work independently, and is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication with customers and C-Level executives.
- Ability to take initiative and effect change through consensus building, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent time management and decision making skills.