Binary Defense is seeking a talented Channel Sales Director. The Channel Sales Director will drive alignment and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Solutions Engineering and partner training/enablement teams to build pipeline, achieve revenue goals and partner recruitment activities. This individual will build a compelling business strategy, fueled by a market driven innovation agenda which highly optimizes Partner relationships, resulting in measurable business growth.
• Drive current GTM relationships, plus develop and implement the overall GTM Channel strategy
• Responsible for day-to-day team management, and help driving their impact in the channel
• Lead and build a team to execute and manage strategic sales programs with key US Technology Partners.
• In this role, collaborating and partnering is essential across Binary Defense to create and drive overall Channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
• Collaborate with sales leaders and teams to provide partner opportunities that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or Binary Defense sales teams.
• Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers or influencers who can drive growth of partnership opportunities
• Manage and develop programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and influence revenue from across all Binary Defense channel routes to market.
• Deliver and grow revenue based on our partnerships
• Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
• Help develop the programs required to execute the mutual plans
• A minimum of 10+ years of related experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years managing a team of Channel sales professionals, or similar demonstrated ability
• Demonstrated success and experience as a people manager, leading teams towards a common vision/strategy
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in cyber security field
• Experience with large distribution partners
• Demonstrated track record of success in developing and implementing a comprehensive channel sales strategy in a high growth, company with a comprehensive go to market ecosystem.
• Ability to describe the value proposition and competitive landscape of Binary Defense, to our partners, and customers.
• Proven record of working with executives to translate product and strategic roadmaps into action
• • Deep understanding of Partner’s business, strategy, operations, technology, and goals
• Competency in contract negotiation from the high-level goals to the last detail.
• Ability to manage internal and external resources to deliver results that exceed expectations.
• Strong network of industry relationships with potential partners, competitors, customers and thought leaders
• Strategic thinker with technical background or related experience who can blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for joint solutions
• Demonstrated record of delivering quality results with supporting metrics
• Superior presentation and communication skills
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!