The Administrative Assistant is a truly functional trailblazer, a continuous learner, and an integral member of the FTS team. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth company and contribute to building the organizational function. As an Administrative Assistant at FTS, you will be responsible for providing essential administrative and operational support to maintain an efficient and well-organized office environment. The ideal candidate is a proactive, multitasking professional who can manage various office tasks and contribute to a positive and productive workplace culture. The individual in the Office Coordinator position will continuously and unequivocally exude the following FTS Core Virtues:
Trust | Be Yourself | Community | Ownership | Think “Better”
Check out our culture deck: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Culture-Deck-2023.pdf
& our annual impact report: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/FTS-Impact-Report-2022.pdf
· Great healthcare, dental, and vision plans with employer contribution
· 401k with match
· Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
Duties & Responsibilities
General Administrative Support
· Maintain and organize electronic office files, records, and documentation, ensuring confidentiality and accessibility.
· Enter data from various sources and regularly review to maintain accuracy.
· Create, maintain, and document procedures from the Leadership and Management Team.
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
· Oversee office supplies inventory, order replacements as needed.
· Coordinate office maintenance and repair activities, including liaising with vendors and service providers.
· Manage the main FTS phone line.
· Ensure office cleanliness and tidiness on a day-to-day basis.
· Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
· People Operations:
o Assist in onboarding of new employees.
o Other duties as assigned.
o Data entry
o Event registration & support
o Weekly payroll support
o Assist in commission organization
o Record receipts in system
o Weekly contractor billing
· Operational Support:
o Cross-departmental support
o SoP Documentation
o Insurance Policy Management
o Assist with Device Management for team members.
o Vendor Form Management
o Assist in coordinating employee events, team-building activities and celebrations.
Positively Contribute & Drive Forward the Internal Company Culture
· Each employee plays a major part in maintaining the FTS brand, reputation, and culture, both internally and externally.
· Each employee’s opinion, advice, or criticism is welcomed and encouraged in order to shape and extend our brand and what we stand for.
Skills & Experience
· 1-3 years' experience in office management or related educational experience
· Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and its products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Clear communication skills
· System and organizationally savvy
· Balanced energy and work ethic
· Highest regard for ethical behavior
· Exudes willingness and capability to learn and lead.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Nice to have skills & Experience:
· High level or attention to detail
· Highly skilled in time management
· Highly skilled in effective communication
· Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.