jetCenters of Colorado is considered home to the major gateway cities of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
jetCenters of Colorado has been voted in Professional Pilot magazine as one of the Nations Best FBO Networks three years running.
jetCenters of Colorado is comprised of three full service Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) along Colorado's Front Range-branding safety, service and security as our top priorities. We offer flight services for business, general, commercial and military aircraft operations. Our award-winning, professional service combined with our amenities allow us to fully accommodate our customers and their aircraft using the jetCenters of Colorado preferred FBO network.
jetCenter locations include: Colorado Springs, CO, Denver, CO and Fort Collins-Loveland, CO
The Denver (APA) location is seeking to fill a full-time FLEET Mechanic position. The Company is looking for a mechanic that has their own tools who will be able and willing to perform a wide variety of skilled mechanical, electrical and overall fleet maintenance repair. The position responsibilities include: but are not limited to:
- Overhaul work on gasoline and diesel engines while identifying sources of mechanical failure; (some guidance);
- Assists with overhauls and repairs engines, automatic and standard transmissions, clutch and brake systems, generator and starter systems, pumps, electrical and other major components for vehicles and equipment;
- Some welding; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Age 21+
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- Must have strong mechanical skills
- 2-3 years of experience with auto, heavy equipment, air and hydraulic experience a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and and oral form
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, motor records check and non-DOT physical, post offer; certain positions may require a credit check.
- Age 21+
- Prior Aviation/FBO experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk; or
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk, climb stairs and ladders; reach with hands and arms and stoop; kneel; crouch; or
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish colors, and ability to adjust.
- Must possess sufficient mobility, strength, or dexterity in both arms and hands and both legs to reach upward, sideways, downward to work with paper files and sufficient mobility and dexterity to utilize computer systems, fax machines, copiers, and other office.
- Must possess: 1) ability to read and understand instructions, drawings, safety guides, and other written materials necessary to perform job; 2) sufficient visual capacity to perform the applicable functions without assistance of visual aids other than eye contacts or eye glasses; 3) sufficient spoken aural capacity to hear and understand instructions, warning bells, fire alarms, or shouted instructions without assistance of auditory aids other than a hearing aid; and 4) ability to impart information orally so that others understand and can respond appropriately.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a base salary and competitive benefits package.
$25-30 per hour, commensurate experience
jetCenters of Colorado is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender identity expression, lawful political affiliations, veteran status, disability, and/or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
This opportunity will remain open, until position(s) are filled.
For additional information, please also visit our website, https://jetcentersofcolorado.com