The FTS Recruiter is truly a functional trailblazer, a continuous learner, and an integral member of the FTS team. Building relationships and providing premium-level service to clientele & candidates is absolutely required. The Recruiter will continuously exude the following FTS Core Virtues:
Trust | Be Yourself | Community | Ownership | Think “Better”
Check out our culture deck: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Culture-Deck-2023.pdf
& our annual impact report: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/FTS-Impact-Report-2022.pdf
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan with no draw or minimum threshold
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision plans with employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
Duties & Responsibilities
Individual Contributor Duties
Manage clients through all stages of sales lifecycle for FTS clients.
- Prospect and build meaningful relationships with relevant, qualified candidates.
- Proactively sell career opportunities to relevant, qualified candidates in the Accounting & Finance marketplace.
- Present candidates directly to FTS Client Service team.
- Prep candidates for upcoming interviews (phone, video, & in-person).
- Generate and identify new candidate leads.
- Align client needs with candidate desires.
- Negotiate salary requirements, close deals & overcome candidate objections.
Source, engage with, manage, and build real relationships with candidates.
- Develop and maintains strategic relationships through prospecting, and cold outreach efforts.
- Utilize various business development recruiting platforms to research & reach out to qualified individuals for various permanent placement and/or contract/temporary placement jobs.
- Build relationships with candidates via in person meetings, video, phone, and email.
- Accountable for being available to candidates while at work, but also outside of work hours as necessary.
Strategically build a pipeline of relevant, qualified, & exceptional talent prospects.
- Will be educated on the proper qualifications of each position within industry scope and be accountable for identifying & filtering different levels of qualified candidates that would create successful placements for our clients.
- Develop listening and interviewing skills necessary to identify red flags/disqualifying factors for each candidate.
Consistently meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics/quotas including:
- Candidate outreach, intakes/interviews, relationship building opportunities, candidate meetings, revenue quotas, etc.
Positively contributes and drives forward the internal company culture.
- Each employee plays a major part in maintaining the FTS brand, reputation, & culture, both internally and externally.
- Each employee’s opinion, advice, or criticism is welcomed and encouraged in order to shape & extend our brand and what we stand for.
- Associate degree from two-year college or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience - Concentration in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting/staffing and/or sales
- Target driven & motivated
- Proven sales record
- Growth mindset
- Exceptional written & oral communication
- Balanced energy & work ethic
- High regard for ethical behavior
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
PAY: $50,000-$55,000 / year with uncapped commission