LIFE AT HEALTHY ALLIANCE
At Healthy Alliance, our purpose is to improve health and empower the underserved. Every community has its own needs, affecting the health of those who live, learn, work, and play within them. Our network brings together organizations, big and small, to coordinate and collaborate so that all communities have reliable access to the resources they need. Why? Because every New Yorker deserves the same opportunity to be healthy.
As a 2019-23 Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work and a 2021-2023 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Health Care award recipient, we strive to maintain a culture wherein high-performing, mission-driven team members collectively work toward better health for all. Dedicated to promoting a culture built upon autonomy, mastery, and purpose, we believe our differences in strengths and perspectives play an integral role in propelling us forward, while our core values ground us, serving as the common thread that unites our team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN HEALTHY ALLIANCE
We offer amenities, professional development opportunities, events, and programming that supports the interests of our teams, while expanding and enriching our culture. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join Healthy Alliance include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance benefits available the 1st of the month after hire, including but not limited to medical, dental and vision, group short-term disability and life insurance with buy-up options, flexible spending, HSA company-contributed accounts, and more.
- 401K with a company match
- Unlimited paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Remote employer with flexible work schedules
- A workplace that values safety, respect, employee engagement, recognition, and diversity
- Salary range: $48,000 - $55,000 per year
WHO YOU ARE
The HR Coordinator assists with general HR operational procedures in support of departmental goals and objectives, maintains accurate HR data to support talent acquisition and retention metrics, provides regular reporting updates to HR Leadership, and serves as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the talent acquisition process and the employee lifecycle process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Support in maintaining HRIS updates and other employee-centric systems, records, and employee files (i.e., HRIS interface, benefits portals, shared drives, employee directory, etc.) for HR documentation of policies and procedures, organizational chart, events, notices, calendar, forms, etc.
- Assist in ensuring successful transition of new employees through pre-employment to onboarding, including liaising with IT and hiring managers to ensure all equipment is provided promptly, all new-hire paperwork is complete and added to employee files, and employment requirements are met on the first day of employment.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all employee information and HR systems.
- Maintain accurate employee records (paper and/or electronic), including benefit enrollment, job descriptions, required trainings, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Serve as backup to administer and perform time and attendance for each pay cycle as needed by the Finance team.
- Assist in sourcing talented and diverse candidates using various methods, such as social media platforms, online job boards, networking events, job fairs, and other creative methods that leverage internet resources and technology.
- Ensure job postings are uploaded on Healthy Alliance’s website as well as online job boards and niche sites.
- Screen applicants and coordinate the talent acquisition process in Paylocity.
- Attend career fairs and networking events.
- Collaborate with the internal Marketing team to expand company awareness.
- Contribute to an environment of positive employee relations by respecting confidentiality, establishing trust and credibility, being seen by employees as approachable and fair, and balancing business needs with employee needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience with knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
· Experience coordinating multiple areas of the talent acquisition process, including scheduling phone, remote, and on-site interviews, preparing offer letters, and processing background checks. Interacting with candidates via phone, video, email, and in-person required.
· Understanding of sourcing and talent acquisition tools and methods, including LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter), Facebook, networking events, referrals, etc.
· Experience maintaining accurate data and reporting through HR databases and applicant tracking systems.
· Excellent organization and time management skills required.
· Ability to work in a team environment and possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
· Ability to execute successfully in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment and easily adapt to change.
· Flexible and adaptable to varying situations and scenarios with a solution mindset and ability to think "outside the box."
This position involves sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing, use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop, and cell phone. May include light work that includes moving objects up to twenty (20) pounds independently or with assistance.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS AT HEALTHY ALLIANCE!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Healthy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
PRIVACY REQUIREMENT: This job function involves potential access/interaction with protected health information. Position will be required to abide by company policies and procedures that support federal, state, and local HIPAA regulations. Any violations will be subject to company policy which includes disciplinary actions up to and including separation of employment. Healthy Alliance is an At-Will Employer