Ghost Robotics is the industry leader in legged robotic systems that not only help our customers solve complex operational, national security, and technical challenges to save lives, reduce harm and improve outcomes.
This position will be reporting to the VP, Global Business Development and will be working closely with a fast-moving team delivering next-generation legged robotic solutions for defense, homeland, public safety and enterprise customers worldwide. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, knowledgeable, has a solid work ethic, can learn quickly and execute under demanding timelines. There is a strong growth opportunity as the company expands.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify new opportunities and customer needs within designated market
- Develop Customer Capability Roadmap in alignment with R&D Roadmap
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare and submit rate proposals and sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field, Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior Military Service preferred
- Five (5) plus years of Government, Military, National Security or Critical Infrastructure sales experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English, Secondary Language preferred
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to pass a General Employment Background Check.
- Ability to obtain additional Security Clearances based on customer/territory requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to travel >50% to visit customers and sales channels throughout an assigned region.
- Available to travel on short notice and willing to travel from a few days to more than a week at a time.
Philadelphia, PA area, preferred.
50% Domestic and/or International Travel depending on the designated market. Available to travel on short notice and willing to travel from a few days to more than a week at a time.
Competitive base, full benefits and highly motivating equity incentive package. Flexible time-off policy. Focus on output and ability to work with a stellar team of interdisciplinary functions.
Ability to clear standard employment background checks. May be required to obtain security clearances in the future.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel and navigate by automobile, train, airplane, etc.