The Crusade Representative presents the Harvest Crusades to community leaders and churches. This position is responsible for initiating development, organization, and production of the Harvest Crusades and Harvest America. This position must be able to work independently, without close supervision, within established procedures and is expected to perform a wide variety of duties. They assist the Senior Event Coordinator and/or the Crusade Director to shape public perception and increase outreach awareness. In addition, they collaborate with the Crusade team and partner with outside groups to achieve goals and encourage event participation. The Crusade Representative serves with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the mission, culture, and values of Harvest Christian Fellowship.
- Assist with Crusade objectives, promotional policies, and needs to develop public relations strategies.
- Help establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of churches, community, or public interest groups.
- Produce and coordinate campaigns, media advertisements and promotional materials for distribution to church leaders and Crusade supporters.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Coordinate guest seating at the Harvest Crusades.
- Identify trends, key interests and concerns regarding Crusade issues.
- Arrange public appearances, meetings and training.
- Assist with Crusade planning and format, may establish and monitor event budgets, and/or review administrative procedures and progress.
- Keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to daily activity.
- Travel required.
- Physical requirements, with or without accommodation include: Ability to withstand frequent travel, lift up to 25 lbs, handle materials, repetitive hand motion, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, walking, standing.
- Duties listed are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply.
Salary Range: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour.
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.