Are you ready to make a difference by improving the quality of life of children? If you are passionate about patient-centered, collaborative care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
At Great Strides Rehabilitation you will have the opportunity to work with interdisciplinary team of more than 100 highly qualified trained therapists with families to provide comprehensive and coordinated care. Our goal is to enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child.
Great Strides Rehabilitation would like to add more Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to our team in New Smyrna Beach, FL. This is a great position to learn the field of Applied Behavior Analysis or to get started in the field of Psychology.
The RBT position consists of providing individual and small group instruction utilizing the principles of ABA to children aged 2-18 in clinical and community settings. Significant support and supervision is provided by the Board Certified Behavior Analysts onsite to assist in the growth and development of the staff as well as the clients.
Great Strides Rehabilitation has been serving the community of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 2004. Over the years we have grown and developed a highly regarded and successful therapy practice thanks to the hard work and dedication of our amazing staff. This is the team to join if you are looking for quick advancement and assistance in higher certifications!
What You'll Need:
- Education: high school diploma or GED certificate required, a Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field is preferred
- Experience: prior experience in the ABA field is preferred, but don't worry if you're new to the field - we welcome you too, and offer a robust training program to assist those in need of certification. The training is provided at no cost to the employee, and onsite training is compensated!*
- Qualifications: must pass required background checks, and Behavior Analysis Certification Board as an active Registered Behavior Technician is preferred
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your value and incentivizes clinical growth and performance!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement plan, generous PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, tuition loan reimbursement, flex spending, company-sponsored healthcare reimbursement arrangements and more.**
- Professional Development: Strong clinical mentorship and collaboration, tuition assistance for those pursuing educational components to become a BCBA or BCaBA, lead positions available at the RBT level for those looking to take on more leadership and responsibility
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why Great Strides and H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of Great Strides Rehabilitation!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
* Employees are responsible for testing and exam fees related to their certification
** Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.