FLSA Status: Full time Non-Exempt
Location: Punta Gorda
Reports To: Director, Human Resources
Job Title: Recruiter/Employee Development Coordinator
The Recruiter will assist with research and implementation of effective recruiting and development strategies to attract, a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
· Supports and Assists the Director of Human Resources.
· Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
· Collaborates with leadership team to identify and draft detailed recruitment strategies, and employee development plans.
· Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
· Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
· Assists with new hire orientation, training and development of employees.
· Collaborates with the Director of HR on the offer process
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Attends and participates in local, college, and industry specific job fairs and recruiting sessions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Ambitrans Medical Transport, Inc. dba Ambitrans Ambulance
Ambulance Management Services, LLC
Equal Opportunity Employers-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Drug Free Workplace
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. · Ability to comfortably make presentations to any size audience.· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems. · Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software· Preferred experience utilizing Canva software· Proficient in developing and creating recruitment materials
Education and Experience:
· Certification or prior certification in Paramedic or EMT or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred· Previous experience managing all phases of the recruitment, on boarding and hiring process a plus, but not required· Prior experience managing marketing campaigns preferred
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.· Must be able to lift to 30 pounds at times. · Vaccination preferred but not required