The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting Supervisors to enforce the company’s policies and procedures. They will gather data to ensure that employee issues are in adherence with all company policies and procedures and manage resolutions by providing recommendations to the Team Performance Management as appropriate. The Operations Specialist will report to the Team Performance Manager and work closely with Talent & Culture to find the best employee solutions. They will be the primary contact for facility-related matters and vendors.
- Supports Team Performance Supervisors to navigate conflict or sensitive matters related to TRS employees following CSD policies and procedures
- Works closely with the Team Performance Manager to plan, direct, and review the activities and operations of the department including compiling reports and providing support where needed
- Ensure a positive, welcoming, and equitable team member experience through creative, inclusive activities and interactions with team members in-center and in a work-from-home environment
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s goals
- Effectively communicates departmental updates to the team through one-on-ones, memos, and/or team meetings
- Acts as the business operations liaison with landlords and vendors
- Responsible for handling mail intake and distribution
- Is responsible for communication with the building manager for the maintenance and upkeep ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards
- Manages scheduling by setting schedule cadences and working closely with TMCC to review for accuracy, including breaks and lunches
- Manages attendance by entering occurrences, planning, tracking, and creating documents for meetings, along with posting reports for all centers
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:?
- Strong project management skills, including analysis, planning, prioritization, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Compiles data and statistical information; develops reports, documents, and special projects as delegated by the Team Performance Manager.
- Must have demonstrated experience in a management role handling confidential information. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional, culturally sensitive approach.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of administrative projects.
- Prepares and distributes schedules and support with trades/giveaways for call center staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with education related to management.
- 1 – 2 years management experience.
- Facility maintenance experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology.
- Collective bargaining (union) experience is preferred however not required.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
This position is self-directed and requires understanding and compliance with company policies, procedures, and values. The position works in a virtual office environment utilizing a computer and standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to interact collaboratively with the team and stakeholders and communicate via phone, videophone, or text messaging. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The position may require travel up to 10%.