JOB TITLE The Source Program Manager
REPORTS TO Director of Programs
SUPERVISES Drop-In Coordinator, Case Manager, Facilities Coordinator, Youth Support Specialist,, Street Outreach Manager, Interns and Volunteers
FSLA STATUS Exempt, Full-Time
LOCATION Boulder, CO
ABOUT TGTHR At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered and safe. TGTHR is committed to building a culture of equity, inclusivity, and non-violence for all individuals. For more information, visit TGTHR.org
The following values guide all of our efforts:
- We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
- We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
- We believe there is strength in diversity.
- We believe in promoting youth voices.
- We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION The Source Program Manager oversees and ensures program effectiveness, compliance and continuity of The Source Program, including overnight shelter, drop-in center, and street outreach programming to youth and young adults experiencing homelessness and housing instability. You would manage and lead all program staff at The Source and be responsible for ensuring that high quality services are provided to all participants. Additionally, you would support program growth and development in alignment with TGTHR’s strategic goals.
- Management of staff, interns and volunteers, including hiring, training, providing ongoing feedback and one-on-ones, oversight of schedules, time sheets, evaluations, disciplinary actions, and facilitating staff meetings.
- Provide support to staff during crisis (on-call), process/debrief incidents, create and contribute to positive team morale and culture.
- Solicit and address ongoing feedback and through quarterly program reviews.
- Oversight of Incident Reports (IR’s) and Critical Incident Reports (CIR’s).
- Collaborate with Youth Leadership Development Coordinator to develop and implement Youth Leadership programming
- Attend committee and community meetings as a representative of TGTHR and cultivate relationships.
- Ensure program compliance with licensure and funding sources.
- Oversee data management: demographics, measures, outcomes, outputs, statistics and trends.
- Participate and support community outreach efforts and volunteer training.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to the street outreach team, ensuring effective implementation of street outreach program
- Develop and oversee program budget and substantiation of expenses.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social services or a related field and 2 years of direct experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in supervising people.
- Commitment to continued education of social justice, especially the intersection of youth homelessness and race, sexuality, gender, ability, and socioeconomics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and time management.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and Google Suite.
- A valid CO state driver’s license.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while performing typing duties on a computer.
- Ability to lift and carry objects of 30lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and other strenuous activities.
- TGTHR's important work classifies our employees and program participants as high risk. Our staff's health, safety and ability to provide critical services remain our most important priorities. If you are hired, you will be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or are able to receive one within seven weeks of hire.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of HUD, MPHA, and City of Boulder housing regulations.
- Knowledge of the child welfare system.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION Salary Range: $63,500-$70,000.
TGTHR offers competitive compensation and benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (TGTHR pays 85% of employee only premiums)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance (TGTHR pays 100% of employee only premiums)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program / Counseling Services
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to 3% match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Professional Development & Educational Stipend
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Environment once trained
- Staff Appreciation Events
TGTHR is pleased to provide professional growth opportunities for full time employees pursuing their LPC or MFT licensure. In exchange for providing counseling services in programs, employees will receive on sight individual and group supervision at no cost to the employee.
TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment. All interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, and people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, visit our website here.