Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. Chmura provides labor market software (JobsEQ), consulting, and data so you can make informed decisions that grow your community or organization. Our PhD economists, data scientists, and strategic planners are your guide to the labor market. Chmura understands that good data is the backbone of critical thinking. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to each and every client. Our vision is be the nation's preferred provider of economic research, software, and data solutions.
Chmura is on a growth journey with a top-self SaaS product and unparalleled consulting services.
We’re looking for a talented web & digital designer to own our web presence and visual aspects of our brand. As an influential member of our marketing team, you’ll have an outsized impact driving major transformation of our customer experience and ultimately sales. We’re a small team, so you’ll collaborate with economists, data scientists, product developers, and account executives to understand our customers and help us reimagine our web ecosystem to engage those key verticals and drive conversion.
This is a hybrid (2x/week in office) position and will be based out of our historic Richmond, VA office.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communication to execute a best-in-class inbound experience across our web presence.
- Own our overall web health and contribute to our larger marketing and communication strategy.
- Develop and manage our graphic assets to support email, social media, webinars, blogs, display ads, and other channels as needed.
- Collaborate with our sales and product teams, strategize campaigns and ad hoc initiatives, and report on performance.
- A portfolio or examples of your work demonstrating sound UX throughout the customer journey
- 4-6 years of experience as a web designer, preferably in a B2B capacity
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- A bachelor’s degree in design, a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in SaaS, Economics, or any of our key verticals
- Marketing personalization, video editing, copywriting, or PR experience
Chmura is not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We back our colleagues with the following benefits/programs:
- Competitive base salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance benefits, 100% of premium paid by Chmura
- Commuter Benefits (Flexible Spending Account)
- Up to a 4% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave for expecting parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free and confidential support for counseling, personal and work-related issues through our employer-sponsored service with Anthem (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Development Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Chmura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Chmura promotes a drug-free workplace. Chmura will consider for employment, qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, following applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.