SynTerra is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with the ability to create material concepts, direct design and development, write and edit marketing content, conduct quality assurance (QA), and create reports about recipient engagement. This position requires the ability to coordinate with multiple team members to assemble the individual components required in the creation of marketing materials.
• Email marketing — This encompasses pre-conference and post-conference email blast preparation and management, email invitations, email flyers, etc. This also includes blasting out the emails and compiling reports about recipient engagement.
• Print ads for event programs, magazines, and other publications, etc.
• Digital ads for events, websites, online publications, social media sites, etc.
• Flyer design and creation for recruiting efforts, special events, conferences, and more.
• Postcards and other mailed material
• Stand-up banners (revising old ones and creating new ones)
• Marketing inserts (revising old ones and creating new ones)
• Website — Conceive and direct redesign, create new material as requested, post and delete jobs, post blog articles, and make other updates as needed.
• The Monitor (our corporate quarterly newsletter) — Conceive story ideas; write and direct design of the e-newsletter; conduct email blast; and compile recipient engagement reports).
• Client satisfaction survey
• Letterhead templates — Direct the redesign when needed, and update versions as new offices are added.
• Logo creation and updates
• Resume creation and updates (Editorial group will edit resume content that appears in proposals.)
More than a job
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE — SynTerra.