Prevailance is seeking an experienced, mission-focused professional to support Surface Combat Systems' Training Command (SCSTC) in Dahlgren, Virginia as a Learning Standard Specialist. The Surface Combat Systems' Training Command (SCSTC) domain consists of the Command Staff located in Dahlgren, VA, SCSTC Units, Sites, and Detachments worldwide. Training locations also include Shipyards, Fleet Surface Ships and Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF). Services to be provided consist of Systems Engineering and Training Analysis services in support of the following areas: Manpower and Personnel, Infrastructure Support, Functional Integration Management (FIM) Support, Training Management Support, Documentation Support, Training Systems Acquisition and Lifecycle Support and International Programs (IP) Support to the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force, Spanish, South Korea, Norwegian, Australian, Singapore Foreign Military Sales and future IP Initiatives.
The Learning Standards Specialist supports our customer by contributing to the delivery of the following services:
- Learning Standards Office (LSO) Training Support
- Utilizing government furnished materials, performs training analysis of existing and proposed courses and/or revisions thereto.
- Conduct analysis to ensure compliance with existing guidance and provides technical support in the ongoing development of specifications, personnel performance profiles, technical performance standards including assessments, and fault isolation procedures.
- Provides curriculum development support to include Business Cases Analysis (BCAs), Front End Analysis (FEAs), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA). The Contractor shall develop, update, and deliver AIM-based products, including AIM I, AIM II, and CPM/LOM, or other government provided authoring tools, as well as design, develop, revise, and update ILE- and SCORM-compliant material that can operate in the Navy's most current Learning Management System (LMS).
- Supports course pilots for curriculum development efforts.
- Determines the accuracy and adequacy of the material supporting the learning objectives and provide feedback in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Navy Training Management, training material development, authoring tools and life cycle maintenance
- Understanding of Electronic Classroom (ECR) environments to include ECR LAN webpages and My Navy Portal (MNP) Community of Practice (COP) functionality
- Experience in curriculum test item analysis and Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Demonstrated experience in the analyses of change recommendations and determination of impact on system readiness and user functionality pertaining to both USN and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Knowledge in releasability and disclosure issues for FMS pertaining to training tools and material
We are looking for a teammate, so we highly value the ability to communicate and meet personal commitments not only to our customer but also our coworkers!
High School Graduate
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.