Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. Chmura provides labor market software (JobsEQ), consulting, and data so you can make informed decisions that grow your community or organization. Our PhD economists, data scientists, and strategic planners are your guide to the labor market. Chmura understands that good data is the backbone of critical thinking. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to each and every client. Our vision is be the nation's preferred provider of economic research, software, and data solutions.
Chmura Economics & Analytics, LLC (“Chmura”) is looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The Client Relationship Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the client base and build positive relationships with new and existing clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Client Relationship Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will work closely with the Sales team to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with clients.
- Overseeing the relationship with clients handled by the Sales team.
- Partner with Account Executives who are responsible for bringing in new business.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Managing client licensing activation and ad hoc requests.
- Providing solution-oriented responses to clients questions and/or concerns.
- Keeping clients updated on the latest Chmura products for effective upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Articulating and demonstrating Chmura’s unique Saas & DaaS offerings, solutions, and functional value.
- Conducting quarterly check ins with all JobsEQ clients.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Tracking relevant client activities using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Assisting the Finance department with renewals and past due invoices.
- An associate’s degree in business or related field required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales, management, or relevant role in the industry.
- A history of working effectively in a team setting; previous experience in a high-volume technology sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Experience managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM software packages; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to understand, set, and change priorities to reflect customer requirements.
- Superior product knowledge; must become JobsEQ Fit certified within 90 days of hire.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Chmura is not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We back our colleagues with the following benefits/programs:
- Competitive base salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance benefits, 100% of premium paid by Chmura
- Parking and Transit Program
- Up to a 4% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave for expecting parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free and confidential support for counseling, personal and work-related issues through our employer-sponsored service with Cigna (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Development Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Chmura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Chmura promotes a drug-free workplace. Chmura will consider for employment, qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, following applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries. #LI-Hybrid