CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open-source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement.
We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
About the role
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
CloudBees is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the CloudBees sales organization. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions into enterprise organizations (with the focus on FSI industry) in the UK. This key member of the sales organization will be responsible for generating, developing and closing new CloudBees on-premise software subscription and cloud platform usage agreements to a named list of accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Gain the trust of engineers, senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships.
- Qualify leads and opportunities with MEDDPICC framework.
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing.
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline.
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth.
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees value and offerings to prospective customers.
- From 3 to 5 years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience in the UK.
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source software.
- Can-Do attitude.
- Experience in selling complex deals into multiple stakeholders in the organizations.
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, coachability and adaptability, integrity, curiosity, creativity, hard work and presence.
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company.
- Practical experience with MEDDIC deal qualification framework.
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and other sales tools (SalesLoft, 6sense, etc.).
We’re invested in you!
We offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year. At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers.
Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization. In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere.
Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers. Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment.
All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) or from Paylocity and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately. If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Some signs of a recruitment scam:
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.