ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Residential Sales Representative to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Residential Sales Representative represents ImOn with a positive company image to potential residential customers to sell our Internet, Cable and Phone services. Sales Representatives make door-to-door sales presentations; quote prices and prepare sales orders as well as follow up on all leads, inquiries and complaints in a timely manner. ImOn Sales Representatives earn a base salary plus commission.
New Residential Sales Representatives are eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus after introductory period.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make door-to-door Internet and telephone sales presentations in order to sell services to potential and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Assure customer satisfaction through follow up.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain their Internet and telephone services.
- Provide complete and accurate information, promote the value of Internet and telephone effectively, and sell based on customer profiles as well as full consideration of all options available.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements, and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Promote a positive company image at all times.
- Meet productivity standards set by the department and perform at a level to acquire the maximum number of subscribers.
- Provide quality customer relations and meet all other performance standards.
- Turn in all sales including required documentation and monies collected in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquiries, complaints, and other messages in a timely manner.
- Keep appointments with customers.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales order forms for orders to be completed and billed. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work flexible hours, which includes evenings.
Education and minimum qualifications (Skills required):
- 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales experience and college education required.
- 4+ years experience sales/marketing; door to door sales experience a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours to ensure that sales quota is met.
- A warm and professional presentation style.
- Professional appearance, conducive to an office and field environment, is required.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented with consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
ImOn offers competitive base pay plus commission with unlimited earning potential as well as health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life and disability insurance, vacation & holiday pay!
If you are interested in being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!