From May 2024 to August 2024 the Program Staff holds the primary responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of activities and programs. They are expected to help create and maintain a professional environment where the Camp For All mission is carried out through high quality programs.
List of Essential Duties
- Participates in staff orientation and training for Camp For All programs
- Obtains optional program certifications, including, but not limited to life guarding, challenge course, etc.
- Obtains required CPR training
- Exhibits the ability to manage an assigned program activity, including planning and adapting the activity to the camper’s special needs
- Work with Program Supervisors to maintain and upkeep program activity areas. Demonstrates the desire to learn, understand and adapt to the needs of the individual camper
- Follows all safety standards set by Camp For All and the Program Manager in accordance with Texas Department of Health and American Camping Association
- Immediately corrects any safety infractions and/or reports such to supervisor
- Displays the ability and desire to work as a “team” with the program management team as well as other program staff
- Manages free time in a responsible manner so as to be fully prepared for each Partner group
- Follows a variety of instructions, procedure manuals and safety rules
- Maintains flexible work schedule with the ability to work extended hours as needed
Reports to - The Program Staff reports directly to the Program Supervisors.
Compensation - Program Staff will receive housing and meals. The weekly rate starts at $350 per week depending on experience. Paid training included.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in leadership and/or volunteer roles
- Desire to work with the special needs population