CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the Role
As part of the SaaS CloudBees platform teams, you will join the front-end development team, working closely with the user experience team and the product management team to produce the next generation automation platform. Within a fast-paced environment, working iteratively in an agile team, building collective ownership gives endless opportunities to learn from your pair colleagues.
This is an excellent time to join CloudBees product development team, working with some of the best and brightest engineers and technical product managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within an innovative and progressive technology company.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the Product Management team on User Interface requirements, and translating these requirements into a live SaaS platform.
- Work closely with Team Lead and Server Side Engineers to define API requirements needed to facilitate the User Interface.
- Develop the next generation SaaS automation platform while using it.
- Work in close collaboration with UX designers and research team to try/shape new patterns and interactions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the CloudBees Design System and Component Libraries.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in React, Typescript, HTML, patterns, and best practices.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in working on SaaS products.
- Strong technical knowledge of React (functional components).
- Experience working with Typescript.
- Automated testing experience is a must.
- Good Knowledge of CSS and CSS-in-JS libraries such as styled-components or emotion.
- Solid understanding of Software Development life cycle.
- Good Understanding of general web concepts, including accessibility, performance, and responsive design.
- Good knowledge of REST API best practices
- Basic knowledge of AWS architecture concepts, and relational database concepts.
- Proven ability to lead and guide technical projects and initiatives.
We’re invested in you!
We offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year. At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers.
Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization. In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere.
Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers. Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment.
All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) or from Paylocity and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately. If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Signs of a Recruitment Scam
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.