Prevailance is seeking an experienced, mission-focused professional to support Surface Combat Systems' Training Command (SCSTC) in Dahlgren, Virginia as an Infrastructure Analyst (Facilities Management Specialist) The Surface Combat Systems' Training Command (SCSTC) domain consists of the Command Staff located in Dahlgren, VA, SCSTC Units, Sites, and Detachments worldwide. Training locations also include Shipyards, Fleet Surface Ships and Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF). Services to be provided consist of Systems Engineering and Training Analysis services in support of the following areas: Manpower and Personnel, Infrastructure, Functional Integration Management (FIM), Training Management, Documentation, Training Systems Acquisition and Lifecycle, and International Programs (IP). Support will also be provided to the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force, Spanish, South Korea, Norwegian, Australian, Singapore Foreign Military Sales and future IP Initiatives. Travel may be required.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Perform building and support equipment analysis
- Conduct analysis of existing HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, in order to provide technical support in developing plans for upkeep or replacement
- Provide briefs on your findings of building and support equipment
- Develop, a working relationship with your assigned facilities personnel, in support of insuring their training facility needs are met
- Provide input on quote’s for the facilities you are assigned along with providing the statement of work
- Experience in reviewing Infrastructure documents to identify impacts to facilities, training space, equipment, HVAC, electrical, water, air, etc.
- Ability to analyze, investigate, and develop maintenance plans for MILCON, Sustainment, Restoration and/or facility modernization projects
- Initiate, track status, close facility projects in available databases
- Provide on-site facility assessment as required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Power point
Prior Navy with facilities management experience desired.
We are looking for a teammate, so we highly value the ability to communicate and meet personal commitments not only to our customer but also our coworkers!
High School Graduate
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.