From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include monthly phone and fitness reimbursements, weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Support, protect, and innovate is the mission of the Edgeworth IT team. The department is small, intelligent, and agile with big responsibilities. Here you will experience all aspects of IT operations. We value your ideas to improve productivity and customer service for our internal users and external clients.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage. We encourage you to grow with training and technical certifications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provision virtual machines onsite and in the cloud including operating systems, applications, and patches
- Install, maintain, and monitor all IT equipment (servers, storage, switches, firewalls, laptops, printers, etc.)
- Coordinate with department to oversee patch management for all systems
- Monitor and test system backup and recovery procedures
- Assist the Service Desk as needed in addition to being on call (5pm to 10pm)
- Conduct technical research and promote solutions to improve efficiency for IT operations, users and clients. Areas include compute, storage, database, machine learning, analytics, bot programming, security/workflow automation and cloud orchestration
- Work within the ITIL framework using best practices like incident management, change control, and asset management
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems and patch management
- Scripting or programming experience (PowerShell, Python) a plus
- Self-starter attitude exercising resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills to include strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prioritization and time management capabilities
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume and cover letter.