About Ayers Saint Gross
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 200 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
We are seeking a motivated Marketing Coordinator to collaborate with a dynamic management team and support the firm’s marketing, business development, and communications efforts. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a passion for architecture and design. The candidate is adept at crafting compelling proposals, marketing materials, and presentations, and in leveraging digital marketing strategies to promote our brand, expand our thought leadership, and win new work.
The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter and enthusiastic team player who can adjust to a variety of working styles. Must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent verbal and writing skills, and work both independently and in collaborative group settings.
- Lead the production of a wide range of proposals, qualifications packages, and interview presentations (ranging from SF-330 submissions to freeform submissions).
- Participate in proposal research and strategy, including consultant selection.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials, including qualifications packages, project sheets, resumes, and other storytelling and marketing content.
- Work with practice leaders to develop and refresh marketing materials to expand our reach and demonstrate expertise in new and compelling ways.
- Work with teams to develop compelling slide decks for interviews and client presentations.
- Maintain firm-wide marketing resources, including image, project, and client databases.
- Participate in internal client development and marketing meetings.
- Conduct research and support to firm-wide business development efforts.
- Consistently check procurement sites for relevant RFQs/RFPs and develop opportunity assessments.
- Represent firm at industry events and conferences, as needed.
- Coordinate award, public relations, photography, and community service efforts.
- Perform proposal writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Office coordination and administrative responsibilities, including event coordination, travel support, vendor liaison, and others as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a similar role in the A/E/C industry
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple efforts, establish timelines, and prioritize deadlines
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Acrobat to develop multi-page proposals using templates and adhering to brand standards. Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Open Asset and Vantagepoint (or another CRM program) is a plus.
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture and Design to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.ayerssaintgross.com. Please include a link to your online portfolio in your resume.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.