Mission & Vision
We transform the entire vehicle buying and ownership experience by harnessing the full potential of AI-powered digital engagement technology. Impel’s fully integrated platform leverages the industry’s most powerful Large Language Models (LLMs) and generative AI to enable vehicle retailers of all types and sizes to engage, educate, and influence consumers at every touchpoint in the customer lifecycle.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Works in an agile environment to design, develop, test and deploy software.
- Writes code for new and existing features.
- Develops and maintains unit tests and integration tests.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Collaborates with development teams and product managers.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change.
We have openings on multiple teams and are seeking full stack engineers experienced with either of two stacks:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or a related field
- At least one prior position or internship as a software engineer
- Comfortable with the Linux command line and Git
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Ability to share a code sample and give a walkthrough
Bonus points for:
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Firebase