1. Manages and monitors ESA’s social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Keeps up with industry trends to recommend new social media platforms and employ tactics that support our brand. Writes content for social media posts and is skilled with Canva or another design software to create images/posts.
2. Coordinates Snyder’s Drivers and Snyder’s Riders community initiatives, which includes sending a monthly e-newsletter for each, editing the monthly ThunderRoads articles, sending out membership kits and prizes, coordinating ad specialties, etc.
3. Manages firm profiles and attorney bios for ESA website, honors and awards sites, and Team of Professionals brochure. Assists in writing press releases announcing new hires, promotions, and honors/awards.
4. Assists Marketing Director with TV ad and video shoots.
5. Assists with ad specialty items and inventory.
6. Helps to coordinate events and manages street team to staff events.
7. Maintains ads records library and spot TV data categorization records.
8. Assists Communications Manager with online client reviews.
9. Supports Marketing team as needed with general department administrative duties.
Assists the marketing team with other projects when needed. Offers ideas and input on marketing projects.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply: Please submit cover letter and resume.
Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising or graphic design required.
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
An equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience may be substituted for training/experience on a year-for-year basis.
Proven expertise and experience managing social media. (This position would be required to monitor social media on evenings/weekends per a reasonable schedule.)
Must be organized with superior attention to details and deadlines.
Superior writing and editing skills.
Is a creative, motivated “idea” person.
Superior interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with design software preferred. (Canva or Photoshop)