We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Inside Sales Representative to provide administrative support to our executive team. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, possess excellent communication skills, and have a strong attention to detail. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, nurturing existing client relationships, and supporting marketing initiatives. This role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, a strong sales acumen, and a passion for technology. This position will also be responsible for managing the incoming sales leads, sales and marketing materials, and new logo sales metrics. The Inside Sales Representative will provide routine updates to the Leadership Team by providing updated sales metrics, sales processes and maintaining the Warm 250 prospect list.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and target markets.
- Utilize various channels (phone, email, social media, etc.) to generate leads.
- Qualify leads and schedule appointments for the sales team.
Client Relationship Management:
- Maintain a list of existing clients and warm 250 prospects.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling sales collateral, presentations, and proposals.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Provide feedback on market trends and customer preferences to enhance marketing strategies.
Networking and Industry Engagement:
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to represent the company and build a network of contacts.
- Actively participate in professional organizations and online communities to stay updated on industry trends.
Sales Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and pipeline management using CRM software.
- Prepare regular sales reports and provide insights to the sales team and management. Learn XPERTECHS ConnectWise Manage system for creating, maintaining, assigning and updating tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
XPERTECHS has an interactive, fast-paced work environment. Responsibilities may occasionally require an adjusted work schedule and/or evening/weekend hours in order to satisfy customer needs and position requirements. The ability to work onsite in the main corporate office location is required for this position. Occasional remote work / work from home arrangements is made at the discretion of the VP of Professional Services.
- Daily management of current and prospective client lists, Warm250, etc.
- Assisting with internal business processes and documentation.
- Assist the Leadership Team with developing internal sales training materials
- Assist with marketing materials
- Define, implement and maintain business sales processes and procedures to meet sales objectives
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Knowledgeable of general office policies and procedures
- Make, receive and screen telephone calls for potential sales leads
- Setup first time sales opportunity meetings with prospects
- Assist with the creation of sales collateral to include SOWs, sales and marketing brochures, etc.
Proven experience in inside sales or a similar role, preferably in the IT industry. Strong knowledge of IT managed services and technology solutions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders. Self-motivated and target-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals. Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools. Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.