Axial Healthcare is seeking an experienced, healthcare analyst who can provide enterprise-wide technical, operational, reporting, and analytical expertise. Ideally, this is an extremely analytical, individual-contributor role requiring initiative, independence and drive, an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties. As an analytical specialist, this role will provide critical standard and ad-hoc business analysis and reporting of operational metrics and clinical results.
- Analyze medical, lab/pharmacy claims data to identify trends, pinpoint issues/areas for improvement, and recommend solutions & alternatives.
- Summarize and synthesize data and information from multiple sources, interpret and translate findings into meaningful information and actionable results.
- Execute analyses and prepare presentations on healthcare cost drivers and utilization trends to customers.
- Assist in quality control analysis to ensure client satisfaction and performance guarantees are met and/or exceeded.
- Produce ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyses.
- Execute prospective client analyses with focus on identifying specific opportunities and assisting related business development activities.
- Provide business analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic solutions supporting internal and external customers.
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of reporting prior to distribution and ensure the integrity of data through ongoing analysis.