Manages and implements education events and activities. Responsible for ensuring the efficient execution of professional education programs and assists with program effectiveness measures. Helps to ensure that programs/projects are managed and executed on time, on budget, and on brand while meeting/exceeding quality standards. This position is highly collaborative and requires managing multiple projects working closely with cross-functional internal and external partners. Proactively identifies opportunities and deploys solid decision-making skills to support continuous improvement initiatives related to event management.
- Professional Education Event Planning
- Serves as a primary Program Specialist, supporting the Professional Education Director and Program Manager team, for all professional education events, tradeshows, and conferences with education components, creating and maintaining workshop/meeting project plans and detailed checklists including data entry into Salesforce.com.
- Creates and maintains master professional education events calendar sharing with internal teams and external marketing/vendor partners.
- Manages event registration, communication, and required documentation including sign-in sheets, expense reporting, faculty travel and payments, certificates, surveys, training records, etc. to ensure all programs meet compliance and quality requirements.
- Manages meeting/event logistics including catering, hotels, and travel as needed to support all education programs.
- Manages shipping, fulfillment, and return of all required event materials – equipment, models, marketing collateral, etc. Acts as the team lead for event material inventory management and forecasting.
- Assists with post-program follow-up, evaluations and measurements; collaborating with internal partners on reports and analytics.
- Professional Education and Promotional Material Management
- Responsible for working closely with marketing partners to monitor and manage the approval of educational presentations and content for Prof Ed, Market Access, and Marketing events. Communicates education team priorities with cross-functional approvers (Regulatory, Clinical, R&D, etc.)
- Maintains and manages PRT-approved templates and master decks in collaboration with Compliance, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing, Market Access, and others.
- Responsible for working with Marketing Operations to ensure all Education Assets are managed in CQ, including version control and obsolescence.
- Works with Marketing Operations and collaborates with regulatory and clinical on process improvements and compliance efforts.
- Ensures all education documentation and templates are compliant with relevant SOPs and departmental work instructions.
- Purchase Order and Budget Management
- Works with marketing & finance teams to initiate PO’s for events and other education-related activities and vendors; assists with review and processing of invoices to ensure timing payments.
- Processes and tracks all HCP engagements and associated documentation including contracts, compliance training and payments.
- Assists with data entry/budget management to determine program and campaign metrics in SFDC.
- Other Education/Marketing Operations
- Serves as project lead on multiple quarterly and yearly strategic initiatives.
- Assists with the planning and execution of education projects such as educational CME and/or Grant requests, Advanced Practice Provider programs, market research/surveys, etc.
- Works with all systems and manages processes required to execute Professional Education programs such as faculty database, physician portal, training records, SFDC campaigns, CQ, etc.
- Assists with scheduling and participating in weekly team meetings to ensure event planning and activities are executed timely and meet quality requirements.
- General office management activities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Experience, Competencies, Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years’ experience in a program assistant or related role requiring cross functional project management and event planning responsibilities.
- Marketing experience (preferably in the healthcare or medical device industry) to include regulatory requirements and quality systems.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong experience with all Microsoft Office applications including Project or similar project management systems/software.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience with digital platforms such as Word-Press, Pardot or other Marketing Cloud applications.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and on-line learning platforms.
- Ability and willingness to “get the job done”, allowing for flexible and extended hours, depending upon project needs.
- Willing to be available on-call as needed on weekends to support events
- Small office environment (interacts directly with others in virtually all situations)
- Travel will be approximately 1-2 times/quarter (primarily attending conferences and training events)