As a Creative Manager at Design House, you will play a pivotal role in steering the creative direction of new marketing assets and overseeing key projects, including e-commerce content, catalog creation, instruction manuals, and various marketing needs. This dynamic role encompasses graphic design, project management, and active collaboration with the marketing team to elevate our brand and drive marketing initiatives.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Provide innovative and strategic creative direction for marketing assets, ensuring alignment with brand objectives and visual consistency
- Oversee end-to-end project management for digital assets such as new product launches and flagship product marketing campaigns, as well as print materials such as catalogs and instruction manuals, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards
- Utilize your graphic design expertise to create visually engaging templates and guidelines; delegate to external freelancers to execute
- Design and produce graphics and layouts for regular updates to catalogs, sell sheets, and internal documents
- Organize and execute internal photo and video capture and editing to improve online product content; collaborate with external photography agencies to capture new product photos in line with our style guidelines
- Manage and contribute to the development of the Digital Marketing Specialist, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented environment
- Measure and report out the impact of content projects with relevant KPIs to inform future projects and long-term strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field with a minimum of 5+ years of design experience
- High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong graphic design skills and extraordinary design taste with an excellent sense of design trends
- Previous project management experience, including the ability to lead creative projects from conception to execution
- Exceptional time management and communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with various other people to efficiently accomplish tasks
- Desire to continually learn, as well as create and improve processes and results.
- Clear focus on the consumer (end user) experience and satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to the office and warehouse conditions prevalent at the time in terms of temperature/weather. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.