This role will support E-Commerce sales by implementing SEO updates to drive traffic to and conversion of our products on retailers’ websites, as well as continual content updates and improvements, copywriting, email management and graphic design project management. This role will help drive sales and margin growth for our Flagship categories as a member of the Content and Channel Marketing team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with the Product Content team to apply SEO learnings to our listings on external retailer websites such as Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Wayfair, and more
- Develop email plans in partnership with E-Commerce sales managers and execute them either directly in our email platform Klaviyo or through the use of external services
- Write copy and fill in salient attributes in product data to optimize product presence on the www.todaysdesignhouse.com website and external retailer websites mentioned above
- Serve as the project manager for external freelancers in various graphic design and informational design projects that will be featured within our product pages, emails, and digital ads
- Strategize with external ad agencies to improve existing digital advertising across the web and test new advertising tactics to drive product page views and conversions
- Measure and report out the impact of SEO and content projects with relevant KPIs to inform future projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO, email marketing, digital advertising, and graphic design
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to write converting product copy and fill in product data attributes within established guidelines
- Exceptional time management and communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with various other people to efficiently accomplish tasks
- Desire to continually learn, as well as create and improve processes and results
- Clear focus on the consumer (end user) experience and satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to the office and warehouse conditions prevalent at the time in terms of temperature/weather. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.