The Talent Acquisition Manager will join a national HR/People team responsible for providing best-in-class support across a growing organization. This integral and highly visible role will be own full cycle recruitment across all corporate departments and provide support for property management. This role will help support business achieve their hiring goals, managing the candidate experience throughout the process and identifying top talent across the country.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, hardworking, and team-oriented and excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a role offering a wide degree of variety and is interested in taking their responsibilities to the next level.
- Manage full cycle recruitment efforts for the business: sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, extending offers and onboarding
- Heavy sourcing of passive candidates through networking, cold-calling, and utilizing a variety of databases: internal HRIS system (Paylocity + Workable), Indeed, LinkedIn, other online databases and social media
- Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies and hiring campaigns to attract and secure candidates
- Successfully build and maintain substantial candidate pipelines for current and future job requisitions
- Manage the coordination of high-volume interviews, scheduling in person and virtual interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain strong relationships with the business, acting as a trusted partner and advisor, providing consultative recruitment services and strategy alongside People Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Consults with leadership, key stakeholders and hiring managers to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Managing Staffing Agency and external recruiting firm relationships
- Participate in team reporting, analytics and special projects
- Manage recruitment process, tracking and onboarding candidates through Paylocity
- Collect and evaluate feedback from hiring managers and interview panels
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Follows up with hiring manager and human resources director after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and company managers when necessary.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Perform other related duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, the following skills and/or experience is required to qualify for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field.
- Six (6) years of human resources or full cycle recruitment experience.
- Industry experience required.
- Hybrid of agency and internal experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Proactive, aggressive, and passionate about placing the best candidates for each position.
- Superior judgement and discernment abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to effectively present and information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation: $90,000 - $115,000 + bonus eligible
Health Benefits: Generous employer contribution medical, dental. Employer paid vision.
15 PTO, 7 sick days
Generous holiday schedule, paid maternity leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- 401K Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Nationwide Pet Insurance