Being a high-growth company is about more than an expanding headcount and new business. At Essentia, being a high-growth company means entering new industries, proactively developing practices to meet tomorrow’s needs, and embracing a growth mindset as we meet new challenges daily. The Chief Revenue Officer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of projects, maintaining high-quality standards, and driving growth within the organization.
What we are looking for
We’re seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, the CRO will execute on the corporate strategic plan — focusing on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships — and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in creating a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field
· Proven experience as a CRO or in a similar executive role within the critical infrastructure, telecom, cable MSO, enterprise, or consulting space
· Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth across multiple sectors, with a focus on adaptability to diverse industry requirements.
· Strong leadership and team management skills, promoting cross-functional collaboration.
· Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities, tailored to the nuances of critical infrastructure, telecom, cable MSO, enterprise, and consulting clientele.
· Strategic thinker with a results-driven mindset and an in-depth understanding of the nuances within each sector
What You’ll Be Doing
· Work with our COO to develop and execute a dynamic revenue growth strategy tailored to critical infrastructure, telecom, cable MSO, enterprise, and consulting sectors.
· Lead and guide sales, marketing, and customer success teams, emphasizing expertise in each area.
· Identify and foster strategic partnerships within the telecom, cable MSO, enterprise, and consulting industries.
· Stay current on market trends, technological advancements, and competitor activities relevant to these diverse sectors.
· Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics.
· Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are being factored into the product development and enhancement cycles.
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. A healthy work-life balance is a top priority. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Competitive BCBS NC medical plan
· Dental and Vision
· 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
· Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents.
· Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
· Paid holidays and 15 days PTO to start
· Career development tuition reimbursement
· Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
· A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events
· We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
· Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
· Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
· We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves: to connect everyone, everywhere to a better way of life.
· We’ve been recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work; Best NC Employer; NC Mid-Market Fast 40; Inc 5000; Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Company in The America’s 2022, among other honors.
Essentia’s vision is to be most admired for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients. To achieve this, we have adopted four core values that guide our decisions and actions in all we do and set us apart from our competitors.
· INNOVATION - We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
· COLLABORATION - We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
· IMPACT - We work and live to make a difference
· JUDGMENT - We think first then act smart
We are looking to fill this role as soon as we find the candidate who meets or exceeds our expectations. Interviews will be conducted virtually, with the potential of in-person interviews for local candidates, and will include pre-employment cognitive and personality assessments, a background screening, and drug test. We offer an industry competitive compensation package that looks to reward candidates based on their experience and skills as they pertain to the role’s requirements.
Essentia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Essentia also participates in the federal e Verify program.