Assistant Closing Paralegal
Holliday Ingram’s mission is for everyone in South Carolina to experience a closing done right. Holliday Ingram puts our clients first by communicating well, proactively solving problems, and honoring their momentous occasion. We are deeply vested in creating lasting relationships and aim to deliver the highest level of trust, personalized service and client satisfaction.
We are a relationship-driven company searching for a dedicated team member to join our Greenville office as an Assistant Closing Paralegal.
Assist Closing Attorney (CA) and Closing Paralegal (CP) in preparing legal documents and gathering documents necessary to conduct real estate closings as well as some post-closing administrative duties.
- Prepare legal documents, including engagement letters and/or seller information form
- Submit and receive engagement letter and/or seller information form using company software
- Follow-up and gather documents from clients, agents and third parties to prepare for closing
- Open files using company software in a timely manner following firm guidelines
- Conduct phone calls and emails in a professional manner and return them in a timely manner
- Gather and print payoffs, HOA property management documents, and/or invoices
- Coordinate and schedule closings with all parties involved
- Send out final title policies and original recorded documents to buyer and/or lender
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent and effective written skills, including documents with paragraph and sentence structure.
- Verbal communication style that is effective and conveys accuracy.
- Intentional listening, including giving full attention, taking time to understand, and asking questions.
- Maintaining calm and respective demeanor in communication, including being flexible and adjusting actions in relation to circumstances and others.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to pinpoint defects and/or potential issues.
- Using logic and reasoning among alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to take what has been learned and apply it to new and other situations.
- Actively looking for ways to help others.
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn databases to manage large amounts of data.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous work experience
- High school education
Compensation & Benefits
Holliday Ingram is pleased to offer highly competitive wages, group health insurance (including vision, dental and LTD), 401K, paid time off and holidays, along with a collaborative work environment, growth opportunities, and other great perks.
Holliday Ingram Core Values
LOVES THROUGH SERVICE ~ LISTENS WITH HUMILITY ~ LEADS IN INTEGRITY