We’re MindTouch, the enterprise-grade knowledge management platform. Broadcasting to you live from the heart of America’s Finest City (San Diego), our goal is to help our customers help their customers with effortless self-service experiences. It’s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. It all starts with good software (okay, really good software). But it’s our people, too. It takes a talented and motivated team to make the MindTouch magic happen, dedicated pros who work hard and have fun doing it. And that’s where you come in. At MindTouch, you’ll grow personally and professionally alongside a diverse and motivated group, all while helping support a vision that you can be proud of. Oh, and you can’t beat that view.
- Drive new and significant revenue growth through direct sales and with our existing channel partners and adapting your sales approach to fit the needs of the opportunity.
- Prospect, cultivate and qualify enterprise opportunities within targeted industries and own the full sales cycle and develop strategic and tactical plans.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level of knowledge of MindTouch’s strategic solutions and market differentiators in order to identify how the company can help clients achieve business goals.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions, using customized presentations that demonstrate client value using the MindTouch platform.
- Manage forecasts and pipeline with regular reporting.
- Participate in ongoing sales training and best practice sessions.
- Work independently to meet and exceed monthly / quarterly revenue targets.
- Accept accountability for sales policies, procedures, and quotas.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the MindTouch platform, as well as current and emerging technology market trends.
- Commit to both individual, team and Company success.