axialHealthcare is seeking an experienced, healthcare statistician with strong R skills, who can provide enterprise-wide technical, methodological, operational, reporting, and analytical expertise. This is an extremely analytical, individual-contributor role requiring initiative, independence and drive, an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties. As an analytical specialist, this role will provide critical standard and ad-hoc business analysis and reporting of metrics.
- Responsible for designing methodology to quantify savings for axial’s evolving model(s).
- Conduct analyses to evaluate the overall effectiveness of Axial’s core programs including achieving financial and utilization goals. Develop data queries, conduct rigorous analyses using appropriate statistical methods, interpret results and present findings to internal leadership and external clients.
- Develop and maintain savings models that account for risk adjustment, continuous enrollment, seasonality, trends, etc
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer nuances, regional variations, legislative changes, policy changes etc that can be leveraged in analytical value delivery.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Support efforts to design, implement, and execute alternative payment arrangements and risk/incentive structures with customers.
- Analyze and interprets cost and utilization data, identify key drivers, and underlying issues, perform appropriate drill down queries, summarizes, present and translate findings into meaningful information and actionable results.
- Assist in quality control analysis to ensure client satisfaction and performance guarantees are met and/or exceeded.
- Produce ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyses.
- Execute prospective client analyses with focus on identifying specific opportunities and assisting related business development activities.
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of reporting prior to distribution and ensure the integrity of data through ongoing analysis.
- Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team on the data architecture necessary to support recurring and ad-hoc claims-based financial impact analyses