The Account Executive primary responsibility is to identify, qualify, and close new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities for Simple Survey and Rapid Products revenue. Leveraging a combination of self-sourced and marketing-generated referrals, the Account Executive will employ a consultative solution-focused approach to understanding the short and long-term business objectives of our prospects shepherding them to make informed decisions throughout the sales cycle/opportunity pipeline.
Areas of Responsibility:
New Logo Attainment and Client Management
- Identify and close strategic new logos using self-sourced leads.
- Identify a need for Simple Survey and Rapid Products and drive sales through consultative/solution-based selling to close.
- Leverage the client relationship to grow deep business acumen of the client’s unique challenges and obstacles to identify additional opportunities for Simple Survey and Rapid Products to improve operational efficiencies and deliver measurable business impact.
- Working closely with Marketing, identify opportunities for in-lane sourcing and outreach to generate leads for the purpose of opportunity creation.
- Qualify leads, identify a need for Simple Survey and Rapid Products, and drive revenue growth through consultative/solution-based selling.
- Independently and in conjunction with our Product Team SMEs, conduct remote demonstrations of how our products can solve identified problems and deliver high-impact solutions for our prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Engineers in complex sales pursuits
- Liaise communication from client to internal stakeholders and our Product team as necessary to drive adoption through training and knowledge sharing.
- Generate warm referrals and business introductions to expand internal contacts.
Opportunity Management (TopLine Sales Methodology)
- Respond quickly to changes in contact and contact roles and ensure the Account and Contact records are up-to-date.
- Maintain control of the opportunity lifecycle by leveraging dashboards, reporting, and opportunity stages to reach target conversion by stage and competitive close-won rates.
- Practice an ‘always learning’ mentality towards our apps, participating often in internal training and learning opportunities to maintain a deep understanding of our offerings.
- 4-7 years of software sales experience
- Some travel may be required (when safe and reasonable).
- Consultative knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform in Sales, Service, and Community Cloud environments.
- Strong knowledge of our apps, features and benefits.
- Strong remote presentation skills and distance communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in cultivating new and existing relationships in virtual/remote environments.