ChatterBlast Media is seeking a highly-skilled and creative Videographer and Editor to join our dynamic digital-first advertising agency. The ideal candidate will be a master of video technology, adept in both on-set shooting and producing, as well as editing engaging and dynamic video assets using the Adobe suite. As one of our go-to in-house video experts, you will play a pivotal role in the operations of our in-office studio, contributing to the creation of exceptional video content for both the agency and our diverse clientele.
The role demands a passion for all aspects of video production. You should be eager to shoot, edit, and generally craft outstanding visual stories that captivate and engage. You will have the unique opportunity to shape and influence the visual narrative of our brand and those of our clients, ensuring that every piece of content is not only visually stunning but also strategically aligned with our creative vision and goals.
This part-time, contract position starts at a minimum of 20 hours per week with the opportunity to scale up in response to demand. This is a hybrid role based in Philadelphia with flexible hours and time in-office/in-studio/on set required as needed.
- Lead and execute all phases of video production, from conceptualization to final delivery.
- Operate a variety of video equipment for on-set shooting, ensuring high-quality visual outputs.
- Edit video content to create dynamic and engaging assets tailored for digital platforms.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop innovative video strategies that align with campaign goals.
- Play a role in the management and operations of GroundFloor Studios – ChatterBlast’s in-office studio – as needed
- Continuously explore and integrate new video technologies and techniques to enhance production quality.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members as needed.
- Proven experience in professional video shooting and editing, preferably in an advertising or digital media environment.
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other relevant video editing software.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of video projects, including both shooting and editing work.
- Excellent understanding of digital media formats and video compression/ratios for various platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for visual storytelling.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Proficient in SONY cameras including the SONY A7siii but have the freedom to use your own if you so prefer.
- Proficiency in audio such as Lav mics and Zoom recorders
- Able to light scenes with lighting equipment such as Aputure and Amaran lights
Please apply with cover letter and resume and provide work samples via a link or PDF if easily available.