At Premier Press, our focus is to excel in providing unsurpassed customer service and the highest quality in every job we do within a work environment promoting individual growth in our field, commitment to exploring and implementing new technologies while embracing a team philosophy toward these goals. Premier Press has been family-owned and operated for over 45 years and has always been committed to our customers and team members. This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to join a financially strong operation during these unprecedented times.
We are seeking an energetic and creative team member that is willing to learn and grow with us! Visit our website to see our great work: http://www.premierpress.com
This role is responsible for providing superior customer service to all our internal and external customers at the front desk, while performing other secondary duties as needed and assigned.
• Provide superior and genuine customer service to our external and internal customers both in person and over the phone while maintaining high level of professionalism at all time
• Address all customers inquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
• Support the accounting department with various tasks as assigned
• File and maintain an extremely clean, organized, and professional environment always
• Answer and transfer all incoming calls timely and while maintaining quality customer service
• Process quote letters for customers
• Facilitate and foster new and existing relationships with our customers
• Other duties. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skill with great attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers, and operations
• Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat DC)
• Demonstrated success handling multiple priorities in changing environments.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and successfully resolve problems.
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment is essential
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED
• Must have extraordinary customer service skill with great attitude
• Prefer 2-year experience but not necessary.
• Prefer but not necessarily Social Media content (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
CLASSIFICATION: Non -Exempt
SALARY RANGE: Depends on skills and experience.
REPORTS TO: CFO
SCHEDULE/ SHIFT: This is a full-time position. Monday-Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Thank you for your sincere interest in working with us! Premier Press is an equal opportunity employer who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Premier Press also promotes a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening are required prior to hiring.