The Role: The Digital Account Manager will serve as the ongoing connection between the client and R2i and work to foster relationships, grow accounts, achieve profitability and advocate for R2i whenever possible to the client. Account Managers are expected to understand the client’s organization strategies and work with internal team members to successfully facilitate the building and execution of digital marketing strategies.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Understand client’s business objectives and serves as single point of contact for assigned projects.
- Work with client, and team to provide the client’s perspective on their business and organizational challenges as it relates to the digital marketing or technical initiatives.
- Drive internal and external communication to ensure timely completion of projects while meeting client expectations and schedules.
- Work with the Strategist to advocate for R2i’s process and methodology and strategic rationale to ensure optimal results and user experience for all deliverables
- Work with team members in the coordination and management of cross functional teams and resources as needed.
- Work with team members in the effective completion of technical builds of digital assets into market.
- Attend all client meetings with any other team members as needed to support the R2i rationale or presentation of materials.
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction
- Manage all operational duties to deliver all tasks on budget, including hours reporting and reconciliation both internal and with clients
- Work with Sr. Account team and VP of Account services on new business development, and create/deliver statements of work to existing clients
- Assist in functional and acceptance testing
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Understand paid media and organic search optimization, social media, analytics and insights, marketing automation, and web development workflow
- 3+ years of account/project management agency side preferred
- Understanding of social media, strategies, and related tools.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company
R2integrated is a digital marketing agency with national presence, headquartered in Baltimore. Our value is in delivering integrated technology solutions that connect customer experiences and drive measurable impact for our clients. Core capabilities span across marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing, designed to advance customer engagements and deliver impactful results. For over fifteen years, we have worked with clients to deploy best-in-class marketing technology and unify the customer journey. R2i serves segment leading clients, including Hershey, Perdue, MIT, Pentair, CloudBlue, Feeding America, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and Senseonics.