Sales, Customer Success
Mission & Vision
We transform the entire vehicle buying and ownership experience by harnessing the full potential of AI-powered digital engagement technology. Impel’s fully integrated platform leverages the industry’s most powerful Large Language Models (LLMs) and generative AI to enable vehicle retailers of all types and sizes to engage, educate, and influence consumers at every touchpoint in the customer lifecycle.
As a Sales Enablement Executive at Impel, you will play a pivotal role in helping our sales
team to achieve our targets and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a good
understanding of the automotive industry, exceptional communication skills, and
demonstrate the ability to help drive our sales activity while also supporting the sales
enablement strategy. This role requires a strategic thinker who can collaborate with cross-
functional teams to ensure our sales team is well-equipped to effectively engage with clients and prospects. Working in a small but growing team, you need the ability to operate both independently and remotely while staying closely aligned to the teams’ objectives and targets. You will be expected to work across a diverse set of daily activities, while we grow out the UK team, and look to ensure robust foundations are developed across the sales teams to ensure the team can scale at pace while maintaining the exceptional levels of customer and prospect interactions we expect at Impel.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
Marketing Content Support:
- Working with central marketing & product teams to stay updated on the latest product features and enhancements, ensuring that all new content has been localised for the UK market.
- Supporting with creation of presentations for some key customer meetings
- Supporting the creation of UK case studies, and award entries
- Supporting with the prospecting of new business and marketing campaigns, with the aim to drive new business opportunities.
- Utilising Salesforce data to implement sales and marketing campaigns.
- Conducting some digital mystery shops to support sales proposals and presentations.
Sales Tools and Technology:
- Working alongside the central team to provide ongoing support and training on CRM system (Salesforce), marketing automation tools, and other relevant technologies.
- Supporting the UK team with reporting requirements and establishing regular dashboards to support both business development and current customer insight.
- Supporting sales process management, through Salesforce, with some element of data and contract management.
- Staying informed on industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to provide timely insights to the UK sales team.
- Development of a UK specific competitor database to aid continual market understanding.
- Competitor battle cards and analysis.
- Contracting & Partner support:
- Loading deals into Salesforce to ensure correct sales process is followed.
- Supporting the handover from Sales to Account Management.
- Auditing new deals for first 3 months to ensure invoicing, reporting and terms are adhered to.
- Working alongside senior management to support key partner relationships.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change.
- Proven experience in sales enablement or sales support, preferably in the automotive or SaaS industry.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and sales skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce) and sales enablement technologies.
- Ability to work independently and remotely while managing key priorities to ensure we achieve our key objectives and targets.
- Ability to manage small projects and initiatives.
If you are a motivated, engaging individual with a passion for supporting teams and ensuring they are equipped for success, we invite you to join our team at Impel. Apply today to be a part of our exciting journey to revolutionise the automotive industry through innovative technology solutions.