Mackin Educational Resources is a well-established, highly respected company in the South Metro that is looking to add the right qualified individual to our Cataloging team.
- Cataloging books and non-print materials on a daily basis
- Efficient and accurate data entry on a daily basis
- Requires a working knowledge of MARC21, DDC23, LCSH, and Sears Subject Headings.
- Knowledge of current national cataloging standards.
- Enhance copy catalog records to Mackin’s specifications
- Create MARC records to Mackin’s specifications
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Computer knowledge required
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group
- Foreign Language a plus (please list languages)
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Library Science, not required but preferred
- Full-time hours, Monday – Friday, daytime onsite / offsite
- Depending on experience/qualifications