The Role: The Adobe Campaign Developer will drive key campaigns from concept through release, working colloaboratively with business and technology channels across R2i. The role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and the key performance indicators used to track online and offline campaigns. They will ensure successful client implementations and configurations of the Adobe Campaign tool.
Who Are You: Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, tech-savvy environment? Passionate about digital marketing and marketing automation? Experience with Adobe Campaign? Strategic thinker? Enjoy leading projects and collaboration? Then we are looking for you.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Plan, setup, and execute Adobe Campaign in accordance with the strategy and objectives of our clients spanning multiple industries
- Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using Adobe Campaign
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to leverage personas, customer journeys, and data strategies to develop and implement marketing automation programs
- Collaborate with clients to understand the current system and new business requirements
- Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the Campaign product suite to successfully define, build and run these applications on behalf of the client
- Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns
- Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation
- Serve as expert for platform deployments
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction