The Digital Project Manager will lead R2i client engagements for enterprise-level digital production execution projects.
The Digital Project Manager is expected to understand the client’s organization goals and work with internal team members to successfully facilitate the development and execution of assigned marketing technology projects to include enterprise website builds. They will also serve as the ongoing connection between the client and R2i and work to foster relationships, help with account growth, achieve profitability and advocate for R2i whenever possible to the client.
You are the face of R2i with clients and are their internal advocate here at R2i. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a self-starter and someone who’s used to working in an autonomous style. This role requires you to think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results. In addition, understanding of technical enterprise level website builds is required.
This person can understand and speak to technical concepts while foreseeing challenges and being proactive to mitigate project risks. This position will play a key role in driving the overall efforts for clients‘ website implementations, technical execution implementation efforts as well as oversee all technical marketing cloud initiatives; so you must be able to think strategically about how to meet the client’s overall business objectives from a high-level as well as tactical level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage assigned enterprise-level website and technical development projects or tasks under VP of Technical Project Management
• Prior experience working as a Digital Project Manager within a digital agency environment preferred, specifically as it relates to enterprise website builds
• Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
• Ensure long-term client relationships
• Attain a very high client satisfaction rating throughout the engagement
• Understand client’s business objectives and serve as single point of contact for assigned web development projects
• Strong business and marketing acumen
• Work with client and team to provide the client’s perspective on their business and organizational challenges as it relates to the project or technical initiatives
• Drive internal and external communication to ensure timely completion of projects while meeting client expectations and schedules
• Educate the client on R2i’s process and methodology and strategic rationale to ensure optimal results and user experience for all deliverables
• Actively lead or participates in all client communications to include status calls, meetings, internal team communication with the client, meeting minutes, etc. – You are the lead point of contact with all communication with the client
• Experience with scrum, running sprint planning with full development teams
• Experience working in Agile development a plus
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
• Meet the project criteria outlined in the project scope of work and execution plans
• Work with team and VP of Technical Project Management on new business development, and create/deliver statements of work to existing clients
• Work with VP of Technical Project Management to recognize change requests and ongoing account growth
• Work with internal team members in the coordination and management of cross-functional teams and resources as needed
• Assist in functional requirements and acceptance testing
• Deliver projects on time and within budget; strong change management skills
• Provide technical support and relevant training for clients
• Support VP of Technical Project Management with determining cross-sell, change requests and account growth opportunities
• Some travel required
R2i is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Baltimore, Seattle, and Silicon Valley that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade, we have worked with both enterprise and mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Pentair, Leidos, Purdue, Johns Hopkins, Atlantic Health System, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect.