At Bestpass, our goal is to offer flexible and powerful solutions based on our innovative technology and service-based platform to assist in the creation of a transport sector that is responsive to the evolving needs of business, government and the wider community. We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Programs Manager who can translate data and insight into marketing strategies, plans, campaigns & budgets, drive the creative process, execute marketing programs across multiple channels, as well as supporting and integrating with the Sales teams on strategic door-opening and pipeline creation initiatives.
This role will create and execute marketing plans to support prospecting, lead and pipeline generation, as well as drive and enhance the North American direct, in-direct channel and inside sales engagement model. The successful candidate will deliver sustainable and effective growth marketing plans which supports the acquisition of new customers and partners while also expanding existing customer & partner relationships. The role will work closely with leadership to devise and drive a comprehensive marketing strategy which builds out Bestpass’ market presence, go-to-market strategy, and identify new opportunities which are in sync with our overall growth objectives.
• The Marketing Programs Manager will work with the Bestpass market segment teams, leadership staff with cross-functionality in multiple tasks that include the oversight and development of marketing plans aligned to strategies and include tactics and goals for reaching key audiences - end users and channel partners - to drive brand awareness, interest and desire for Bestpass’ products and solutions.
• Supports, directs and implements the overall strategy for servicing and supporting Bestpass’ growing presence in the America’s market.
• Develop a best-in-class lead generation function based on industry leading best practices for lead generation and management, general business engagement rules, and campaign materials.
• Partner with Sales team and Business Development to develop and execute target account strategy and penetration plan. Work within the teams to define strategy, messaging and programs that will effectively drive demand and accelerate the sales cycle.
• Partner with VP Sales & Marketing to create, define and communicate goals, establish and manage budgets, formulate incentive initiatives and implement new procedures designed to enhance customer acquisition and retention. Submission of a quarterly budget plan covering specific campaigns, programs, and deliverables for field marketing, partner marketing, events, lead generation, brand awareness, etc.
• Develops and analyzes performance data in order to identify business plan variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving.
• Reviews and evaluates data from key business metrics and action plans to improve quality, program effectiveness, and associate engagement based on data.
• Orchestrate cross company resources to support the national sales initiatives.
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the Bestpass VP of Sales and Marketing.
• Up to 25% travel; attend Customer Events, Tradeshows, etc.
• Must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to delivering high-quality work consistently
• Leading edge Social and Digital media skills
• Excellent marketing tools expertise e.g., marketing automation tools (Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.), marketing attribution experience
• Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (e.g., multi-stage, multi-touch campaign blueprinting and execution) along with demonstrable digital marketing experience
• Solid understanding of marketing insights derived from attribution models, customer database mining, and other sources of customer insight
• 5+ years of technology marketing with high growth industry experience (Finserv, Fuel Card, Telematics, IoT, M2M, MRM, SaaS Solutions to the trucking market is a plus)
• 5+ years of demand generation and management experience
• Leverages data to make strategic market driven business decisions
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to flex based on audience and other requirements
• Leadership, consensus-building abilities with a proven track record of coordinating and mobilizing resources productively
• CRM system knowledge (Salesforce a+)
• Proven background or aptitude for complex business development activities
• Solid ability to hire, assess and develop quality talent
Bestpass is a unique and growing company in the Capital District (#4 in the recent Albany Business Review's Fastest Growing Companies). At Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work-culture that encourages employees to challenge themselves to better serve our customers. If you are interested in joining a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference, and has some fun along the way - apply TODAY!