Rhino Sports seeks friendly, customer service-oriented part-time employees for UNARMED event security positions and access control. You possess or can obtain a Virginia Security Registration within 90 days of hire. The course is 18 hours long over two days and will be provided to you at no cost. The company will also cover renewal fees each year. We are a hands-off company. Any employee hired for this position can also work NASCAR races and travel to other events. These events include the fall Martinsville Speedway races and all Virginia Tech, Liberty, and Wake Forest home football games.
These positions are PART-TIME and event-based, so you work what fits your schedule! , Rhino allows you to sign up online for any available shifts that suit your availability. The overnight guard position is a year-round position. We will provide an on-site vehicle to drive while on post.
$13.00 Starting at 6:00 pm $15.00 After 11:00 pm
DCJS # 11-15023
· Must be at least 18 years or older.
· Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean MVR.
· Be able to stand for long periods of time (outside, possibly in the elements)
· Must have reliable transportation and be available to work on weekends.
· Strong customer service skills preferred.
· Have a current unarmed security license or be willing to go through the process to receive one.