Digital Brand Architects (DBA) is looking for a motivated, dedicated, and detail-oriented individual for an internship position within the Brand Partnerships teams. The primary focus of this internship is to learn about the digital marketing business and provide support across multiple teams. Digital Brand Architects is a social media agency with two dedicated arms, one for innovative strategy and execution across the digital space and the other for online talent management, representing top tier influencers and online content producers/publishers.
Compensation: $20.00 - $22.00 hourly B.O.E.
- Provide support to teams on multiple social media campaigns and projects
- Provide support on campaigns and status reports
- Assist in building media lists surrounding major initiatives
- Ability to track and engage online discussions and buzz surrounding campaigns including social media environments and message boards
- Responsibly for daily research into digital landscape and new and existing brands
- Must be a Junior or Senior level college student at a Historically Black College/University
- Interest in social media and the digital landscape
- Excellent writing skills and superior verbal communication skills
- Solid research and analytical skills
- Ability to support multiple projects and dual reporting structure
- A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgement
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
- A skilled team player who can handle multiple tasks as once
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Comfortable working in MS + Google Suites as well as establishing campaign profiles in the various social media platforms.
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion. Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building. We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent. Now with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.