Dixie Carpet Installations INC. Is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Return calls, emails and text in a timely manner
- Be punctual to meetings with office staff, leadership, customers, etc.
- Follow through with what you have promised your customer
- Take accurate measurements using company issued iPad and Laser.
- Bids for customers should be sent within 3 days of the measure.
- Bids must be presentable and easy to read.
- Maintain a signed contract with every special order job.
- See your customers at minimum of once per month.
- Orders placed with customer service must be clean and easy to read.
- Keep your vehicle clean, stocked with samples, promotional items and properly serviced
- Review daily job report every evening.
- Collect on past due accounts.
- Attend HAA events, even after hour events.
- Be a team player with your peers, office staff, warehouse, etc.
- Treat every person at Dixie with the upmost respect.
- Answer phone, text and emails on weekends and evenings.
- Other duties as required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-year prior outside sales experience
- Communication and teamwork proficiency
- Willingness to take the time accuracy
- Maintain safe work practices while meeting strict deadlines
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills.
- Drive to be greater each day.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need any assistance at any point in the application or hiring process due to a disability and you need an accommodation, please email Accommodations@adgus.com. Please do not use this email address for any other questions. Only inquiries regarding accommodations will be addressed.