Primary Job Duties:
- Supervise/assist with the preparation, sale, and service of alcoholic beverages
- Maintain cleanliness of bar related areas
- Assist with enforcing all TABC alcohol standards
- Train all new bar staff, using company recipes and service guidelines
- Design and distribute weekly bartender schedules
- Control the ordering and receiving of all bar related product
- Interact with guests to create an engaging and entertaining experience
- Responsible for weekly alcohol inventory, portion control, and cost control
- Setting expectations and goals with bartenders and hosting meetings to review performance
- Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be very knowledgeable on drink recipes and proper pouring techniques
- Must be familiar with most types of liquor, wine, and beer
- Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
- Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
- Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.