Primary Job Duties:
• Prepare, sell, and serve alcoholic beverages
• Maintain cleanliness of bar related areas
• Prep products and restock bar per set standards
• Fill drink orders for servers as they are placed
• Assist in waiting on tables as needed and running food on occasion
• Interact with guests to create an engaging and entertaining experience
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be able to communicate with guests and accept and deliver drink orders
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be familiar with basic drink recipes and proper pouring techniques
• Must be familiar with most types of liquor, wine and beer
• Must possess a valid TABC or other legal license to sell/serve alcohol per local code
• Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.