Primary Job Duties:
- Maintains birthday reservations and prepares contracts as negotiated
- Supervises and schedules birthday party hosts and hostesses
- Hires, develops, and trains party hosts and hostesses
- Operates POS system in order to manage bookings, transactions, and deposits
- Orders and maintains adequate inventory for party supplies
- Partners with Sales and Marketing leaders to develop a marketing plan to drive more party sales
- Manages call back logs, reaching out to previous years’ bookings for rebooking
- Maintains open communication with management of scheduled events
- Initiates post-party follow-ups and referral process to ensure product and services exceeded expectations
- Assists and supports party reservationists on all birthday related questions and concerns
- Creates a fun and enthusiastic environment for all guests and team members
- Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
- Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver instructions
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a valid Food Handler’s Certificate or other similar license per local code
Standard Company Expectations:
- Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
- Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
- Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
- Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
- Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
- Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
- Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.